5 Ways to wash your screen printed t-shirts to keep the ink from fading and cracking
1. Turn the t-shirt inside out when washing and drying, by turning the garment inside out, the printed ink rubs against less material when tumbling in the washer or dryer. This simple step can really increase the duration of a screen printed garment.
2. Use low temperature or cold wash settings. You should also separate color shirts from whites!
3. Use a mild laundry detergent.
4. You can either dry your clothes on low or take the old fashioned route and hang dry them.
5. Order custom printed t-shirts from a top quality vendor.